Hi USA Club Families,
Cleaning up loose ends:
1) Sponsorship drive is wrapping up, the club has raised just under $2000 so far. Please follow up with the business' your family delivered letters to. If you haven't taken the time to sign up and deliver 2-3 sponsorship letters please sign up.
---Monday, Sept. 8 will be the deadline to get sponsors names on the back of team t-shirts.
2) The following individuals have expressed interest in running for the Board of Directors: If you are willing to run and your name is not listed below please submit your name before Friday, Aug. 22.
3) If your athlete is interested in being an age group Athlete Rep. Please have then fill out the nomination form. Due Friday, Aug. 22. See club handbook for more information. The club athletes elect:
---one junior 12 & under rep.
---one senior 13 and over rep.
4) Your Invited:
---What: Banquet/Annual General Assembly meeting
---Date: Sunday, Aug. 24
---Time: 5:00 PM
---Where: St. Mary's Catholic Church, Pella
---RSVP: before noon Friday, Aug. 22
*Should you RSVP and not be able to attend please email: PellaSwimClub@gmail.com before noon Saturday, Aug. 23. (Do not email coach Jennie - she will not be ordering the pizza.)
The following families have RSVP'd for the banquet:
5) Winter programming is coming together. The Executive Board is finalizing the budget and securing pool time. Programming information should be available sometime next week.
6) Thanks to everyone for being so patient with the transitioning of the family accounts and books. An apology to everyone for not receiving your final summer statements this past week. Time got away from me. All accounts are being updated this weekend.
7) If you haven't taken time to fill out the Time & Talent survey the club would love to hear from you.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Pella Swim Club, President